Theia facilitates national networking through the implementation of regional animation networks (RAN), mainly in France but also abroad in Southern Countries.
- Unite and coordinate users (scientists and public stakeholders) at regional level,
- Participate in community training efforts, particularly concerning added-value products developed by the thematic SECs.
Existing RAN and their facilitators in september 2018:
- Alsace Kalideos RAN: Bernard Allenbach (Université de Strasbourg)
- Alpes Kalideos RAN: email@example.com
- Aquitaine RAN : Jean-Pierre Wigneron (Inra)
- Bretagne Kalideos RAN : Nicolas Bellec (GIS BreTel), Hervé Nicolas (AgroCampus Ouest) and Laurence Moy (UHB)
- Ile-de-France RAN : Bernard Rosier (Onera) and Elise Koeniguer (Onera)
- Occitanie RAN : Samuel Alleaume (Irstea), Clara Leveque (OPenIG) and Jean-Francois Dejoux (Cesbio)
- PACA RAN : Philippe Rossello (GeographR)
- GeoDEV RAN : Jean-François Faure (IRD)
More information : Theia 3rd bulletin dedicated to the Theia scientific expertise centres